|Weapon Skills:||Minion Commands, Overlord Mode|
|Weapon Type:||No Weapons|
A mysterious visitor from the Crystalline dimension, the Summoner has decided to wage his own war across Etheria! With two pets by his side, the Summoner can form minions out of sentient crystal and build an army to follow his every command!
The Summoner makes use of minions as his defenses, these are very versatile defenses since you are able to command them during the game. Unlike the previous game the minions now do cost DU.
- Archer Minion - Summons a crystalline Dark Elf Archer. A cheap ranged unit with a high attack rate. (4 DU)
- Spider Minion - Summons a crystalline Spider. A unit that slows the enemy down with their webs. (5 DU)
- Orc Minion - Summons a crystalline Orc. A unit that acts like a wall with a mighty cleave attack. (6 DU)
- Mage Minion - Summons a crystalline Dark Elf Mage. A caster unit that shoots fire balls and heals other units. (7 DU)
- Warrior Minion - Summons a crystalline Dark Elf Warrior. A assasin unit thats fast and deadly. (8 DU)
- Ogre Minion - Summons a crystalline Ogre. A heavy unit with a massive amount of health, a wide sweep attack, poison projectile, and a ground slam attack.(13 DU)
The Summoner abilities are support oriented, this to be able to navigate fast on the battlefield and help out his minnions where he can.
- Flash Heal ‐ When activated, the Summoner can send a wave of healing ethereal energy to his trusty minions and to nearby hero defenses. When in Overlord Mode, this power only affects his minions.
- Phase Shift ‐ Transports the Summoner to the Crystalline Dimension and renders him immaterial in the physical world. He’ll be able to move through objects on the battlefield, enemies will not target him nor be able to damage him, and the power does not consume mana.
The Summoner isnt able to use anny weapons, he does have some other useful skills.
- Overlord Mode ‐ the Summoner can retreat at any time to his Crystalline realm, to supervise his Real Time Strategy from an omniscient top-down perspective.
- Command Minions ‐ Holding down both left and right click simultaneously causes the Barbarian to automatically chain this Combo.
- Levitate ‐ The Summoner can levitate above the ground for up to 15 seconds.